- Fixed a few bugs with string processing
- Added the -i option to read known IP addresses
- Used binary search on vendor lookups to improve performance
- Fixed bugs introduced in new code with onlyAddNew and onlyAddOld
- Output now sorted by power level by default
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
After dragging my feet for a long time, I decided to just release a new version. I didn't get all of the features I wanted implemented perfectly, but there are some bug fixes and new features.
I’m not sure I quite know how to put into words how I feel about the tech industry lately. I used to always want the latest gear, and b...
I had a problem with crackling sound after upgrading Virtualbox to v5.2, similar to the bug report filed here . I found a forum post where ...
Using a dynamic proxy in Putty, I was encountering an issue where Putty would crash in Windows 10. I got an error in the Application event ...
We have a customer at work that runs Dentrix. They have 4 offices, and need to have all of the patient data in one place. Unfortunately,...