- Fixed a few bugs with string processing
- Added the -i option to read known IP addresses
- Used binary search on vendor lookups to improve performance
- Fixed bugs introduced in new code with onlyAddNew and onlyAddOld
- Output now sorted by power level by default
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
After dragging my feet for a long time, I decided to just release a new version. I didn't get all of the features I wanted implemented perfectly, but there are some bug fixes and new features.
One thing most people don’t realize about tech people that are roughly my age (plus or minus five years, let’s say) is how many of the dark ...
I had a problem with crackling sound after upgrading Virtualbox to v5.2, similar to the bug report filed here . I found a forum post where ...
Using a dynamic proxy in Putty, I was encountering an issue where Putty would crash in Windows 10. I got an error in the Application event ...
There is an Android app included that will capture GPS coordinates from your Android device and save them to a file. Airodump CSV Tools will...